Arts on the Green Tuition Drawdown
Drawdown for full tuition! Last ticket pulled wins!
Main Stage, North Campus Plaza
Saturday, April 21st
Only 400 tickets will be sold!
$100 for first ticket, $75 for each additional ticket
Optional insurance $25 per ticket*
*How insurance works: If the ticket holder purchases insurance for a ticket, then his/her name is put back for a second chance at the winning prize of 2018-2019 tuition after the 1st 100 tickets have been pulled.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winning prize of 2018-2019 tuition will apply to one student account. If winner has multiple children enrolled, the average tuition for the winner’s children enrolled at St. Andrew’s will be calculated, and the prize will be awarded for that amount.
- If the ticket holder purchases insurance for a ticket, then his/her name is put back for a second chance at the winning prize of 2018-2019 tuition after the 1st 100 tickets have been pulled.
- Winner does not have to be present to win.
- Prize may be transferred from winner to a St. Andrew’s student account, if winner does not have a child at St. Andrew’s.
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. Limited to 400 tickets sold.
- All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Winnings are taxable and will be reported per IRS regulations. Winner is advised to consult a tax advisor.
- The winning prize of 2018-2019 tuition is defined as tuition and consolidated fee.